The Land Cruiser – the ideal vehicle for XWORLD!
XWORLD takes its participants to some of the most isolated places on the planet. The exclusive routes through deserts, jungle and high-altitude massifs demand a vehicle which can guarantee reliability and driving pleasure under even the most extreme conditions - the Land Cruiser!
Whether off-road qualities or driving convenience, the traditional standard model from Toyota is one of the few vehicles in the market which offers this and much more. Over 50 years' experience on the roughest trails in the world have resulted in superior technology, which combines dynamic engine power with the latest safety features and an exceptional level of comfort.
To cater for the special requirements of XWORLD, the tour vehicles have a raised chassis, and they have been specially-equipped for rough off-road activities. Snorkels, searchlights and winches are also included, as are tried and tested radio and navigation equipment and a well-equipped on-board first-aid kit.
With this equipment, nothing will get in the way of a unique driving experience.
Brief description of the Land Cruiser models
3.0-l-D-4D-Common Rail Diesel with 127 kW (173 BHP)
- 6-gear transmission (manual)
- Permanent four-wheel drive
- Differential lock
- M/T tyres
- Raised chassis
- DVD Navigation system for Western Europe
- Mobile navigation systems for Asia
- Heated seats
- Full underbody protection
- Side skirts
- Trailer hitch
- Electric sunroof (glass)
- Electric windows
- Snorkel for driving through water
- Roof rack for spare tyres and spare canisters (3x20 litres)
- 4 extra headlights (fitted to the roof rack)
- Compass/altimeter/pressure gauge
- Rescue material (belts, spades etc.))
- Fire extinguisher